4.25.2007

FedEx Man

I feel like I should write a poem all about my love for the FedEx man/men. I had two visits from FedEx today! Both packages were things I won for my artistic efforts recently. Which means that both contained scrapbooking supplies...fabulous! I think I have a real addiction to paper...and pens...and ribbon...and buttons...and sticker alphabets...and flowers...and chipboard...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Does Steve know about this torrid love affair with the delivery man? I'm quite scandalized. I mean, I know they wear shorts and bring presents, but. . .

Sara said...

Yup. He knows. Besides...the FedEx man/men here are older...way older! And neither of them were wearing shorts. :)

Anonymous said...

gosh-first it was the Postal guy in the Post Office while Steve was on a mission-we thought he was an Alien- remember-but he told us if you were older(50's) he would date you.... FedEx?!

Sara said...

The FedEx men could be the real aliens...they're awfully quick on their feet. They ring the doorbell, barely wait for you to answer, and then shove the package at you and run. Can they really be so afraid of a mother and her screaming baby?