4.24.2007

I've Been Tagged!

Three Things I’m Really Looking Forward To:

1. Our trip to Oregon to see my family (we're coming soon, Grandmas and Grandpas!)
2. Moving to Michigan
3. Women's Conference

Three Books That Made Me Laugh Out Loud:

1. Confessions of an Unbalanced Woman by Emily Watts
2. Where is Coco Going? by Sloane Tanen
3. Babytalk (magazine, but still contains funny articles) *I've read too many serious books lately.

Three Things I'm Afraid Of:

1. Driving in Provo during finals/graduation
2. A dirty bathroom
3. Having to re-train Christopher to go to bed after we move

Three Things I Love:

1. Bright colors and bold patterns
2. Losing two pounds in one week (hope it wasn't a fluke!)
3. A good book

Three Things I Really Don't Love:

1. Coin-operated laundromats
2. Vacuuming
3. Stretch marks

Three Things I Don’t Understand:

1. Why people enjoy bungee jumping
2. Why children aren't born talking (okay, mostly I just wish they could)
3. Why different diaper manufacturers use different size charts

Three Things On My Desk:

1. Photos
2. Digital camera
3. Magazines

Three Projects I'm Currently Working On:

1. An online class called "When I Grow Up" (more later)
2. Christopher's baby album (should take at least 8 more months)
3. Cleaning out our closets and packing

Three Things I Want To Do Before I Die:

1. Take cooking classes in France
2. Write a children's book
3. Get a teaching certificate

Three Things I Can Do:

1. Entertain Christopher by dancing
2. Clip coupons and actually use them!
3. Make a delicious salmon dinner

Three Things I Can’t Do:

1. Run more than one lap around the track (working on that!)
2. Listen to Christopher scream the requisite hour before rescuing him (Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child by Dr. Weissbluth)
3. Remember words to my favorite songs without listening to them

Three Recently Discovered Musical Groups I Think You Should Listen To:

1. The Corrs (recent re-discovery)
2. The Fray (not terribly new)
3. Nickel Creek (another re-discovery)

Three Things I've Done Which Were Stupid and Which You Probably Shouldn't Attempt:

1. Touched a stove coil when removing a pot from the stove
2. Forgetting sunscreen at the Tulip Festival (not too terrible, but not great either)
3. Procrastinating an extremely important paper (more than a year ago...but it still haunts me!)

Three Favorite Foods:

1. Sushi
2. Pissaladiere
3. Portuguese Sweet Bread

Three Shows I Watched As A Kid:

1. Reading Rainbow
2. 321 Contact
3. Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?

Three Shows I Watch Now:

1. Martha Stewart
2. 24
3. Lost

Three People I’m Tagging:

1. Kim
2. Jennifer
3. Morgan

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Thanks for taking me up on the tag. It was fun to get to know you better. :)