10.20.2006
Paranoia?
This morning I woke up with a bad headache...for the fourth day in a row. Last week I had a lovely chat with the nurse about toxemia and all it's symptoms. And then my mom called and warned me about the same symptoms...for at least the third time. She had it with me 24 years ago and she's still very afraid that either Katelyn or I will have it with our first child. I don't blame her...but it's making me nervous! (Note: nervousness and worrying tend to increase blood presssure...which is the first sign of toxemia...) Just to be safe I went to the doctor today to get my blood pressure checked. It was normal. As was my temperature and hematocrit. So, there's nothing wrong with me...but the Tylenol only works if I take a nap immediately after taking it. At least I can rest easy for the weekend knowing that there's nothing wrong with me! And Mom comes tomorrow to spend the week helping us to "get ready" for the baby...so I'll have my own nurse at home to keep an eye on me. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So when are you due? It sounds like you're pretty darn close. Good luck! And have fun with your mom!
The baby is due November 24th...but he may be here as soon as two weeks from now! Yikes!
Post a Comment