All doctor's appointments and maternal fetal appointments are now scheduled two weeks apart...which means every other Monday morning I'm at the hospital getting my latest numbers checked (all clear this morning!) and every other Wednesday morning I'm getting weighed and told I'm progressing like a textbook case. It would seem I am currently every nurse's dream patient...my weight and other numbers fall right into their little charts just perfectly and they couldn't be happier. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy,too. I just don't see gaining three pounds right on schedule as something to celebrate. I do, however, celebrate the fact that my numbers are well below the limit each day. Hurray for baby and me!
On the way out of the hospital this morning, I had to ask a roaming doctor to let me off the Maternal Fetal/Labor and Delivery floor as the woman at the desk had (once again) forgotten to push the security button that allowed me to enter the elevators. While headed down to the lobby he asked if I was smuggling anything under my shirt...I sincerely hope he was trying to be funny. Although I wasn't sure if I should answer, laugh, or hope he wouldn't be the doctor that delivers our baby.
2 comments:
Yeah, towards the end, every time I turned around, Becca had another doctor's appointment. You're getting close!
How exciting! You're almost there!
Post a Comment