7.27.2006

Back in Provo

Highlights of the trip:

1. Crabbing in Newport Bay
2. Tidepools early in the morning
3. Mt. Saint Helens
4. Flying kites
5. Lots of seafood for lunch and dinner- pancakes and fish & chips, good combo
6. Oregon Coast Aquarium
7. Fireworks on the beach- not always legal...
8. Being at the farm- first time in nearly 3 years
9. "Giant Sumo Baby" song
10. Finally looking pregnant enough that strangers notice...not as excited as I thought I would be...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

#10--Yeah, they just stare at your belly like you have some sort of unnatural growth.

Lindsay said...

Sounds like the trip was a lot of fun. *Sigh*...I love Oregon, especially the coast. Many many many summer vacations were spent there on the various beaches. I think our favorite beach is Rockaway (mostly because of the Flamingo Jims gift shop...loved that since I was little), but I do love me some Tillamook cheese!