I have to go pants shopping today. Ugh. It's not fun...ever! This time should be much more amusing than usual...given the baby belly that sticks out and the extra "padding" on my already-too-large hips. :) Thank heavens for friends...meaning girls that are willing to endure the humiliation with you. As much fun as Steve would have waiting for me to try pants on and actually find some I don't hate...I'm sure he has better things to be doing. Too bad we pregnant women can't wear pajamas the whole 9 months! That would be some fashion statement. Oh wait...I wear PJs for most of the day...even to the store...
4 comments:
Pants seem to be the hardest thing to find that fit right. Wait, I take that back. For me, it's been bathing suits. Pants are second hardest.
Yeah...haven't attempted the bathing suit ordeal yet...waiting for my Mom to visit...some things you just need your mother for! Although, we found pants rather quickly...must have been a miracle.
I like going shopping with Becca. Even for pants. I'm a pretty weird guy, though. If it weren't for the money, we'd go shopping all the time.
Well, Steve did go willingly to find pants with me...or rather, he took me to find pants. And it wasn't that weird/boring...although it was about a 10 minute look at Target.
Post a Comment