6.01.2006
Another Fat Day
I getting really sick of looking/feeling fat. I've never been that skinny, but this is rediculous. Going to the doctor is depressing. For once in my life I actually know how much I weigh. While I won't share that number with you, I will say that by the time this is all over I will officially weigh a good deal more than Steve. Ugh. That's disgusting. He keeps reminding me it's all for a good cause. If I were having twins, I would give myself a little less grief. I really can't wait to look pregnant enough that the whole world knows, not just my family and close friends who see me frequently enough to see the changes. So, today is yet another Fat Day- a day on which no matter how much or how little I eat/keep down, I still feel and look rediculously rotund. Hooray for being short and round!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You're not fat. You're pregnant. There's a big difference. At least you have someone to blame it on.
P.S. When will you find out the gender?
Well, supposedly the next appointment will be too early...by a week and a half. So, sometime the first or second week in July. Probably the 11th.
Post a Comment