2.26.2006

The Newest Monster

Friday night Steve graciously volunteered to let me attempt to play Warcraft III...not a pretty sight. Still, his patience was amazing. I am beginning to see the art of video games and the actual skill it takes (most of the time...at least for me) to play. Unfortunately, I am now a bit hooked on the whole idea and will find it even more difficult to get anything done academically. Steve has created a monster. At least now there's a benefit to Steve playing video games on the weekend...the computer is occupied and I can't waste my own time trying to be "good" at something I'll never be good at!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

We like Warcraft III, but we're not that good. Maybe we should play online sometime.

Sara said...

Sounds like a plan...although it may have to wait until after April...or whenever you two get a bit of a break!

Unknown said...

Heh. My Spring break starts this weekend. Seriously, don't be too surprised if we call out of the blue sometime and want to play games.

Sara said...

By the time this weekend rolls around we may be ready for our own "Spring break"...I think Steve's cell biology prof is driving him nuts!