Just for you Jon!
Four Jobs I've Had:
1. file clerk for an internal medicine clinic
2. "lunch lady" at the Morris Center
3. historic interpreter for the Beekman House
4. assistant secretary for ODF-Medford office during a very CRAZY fire season
Four Movies I Rather Enjoy:
1.Princess Mononoke
2. Ocean's Eleven
3. Lord of the Rings: Two Towers
4. The Incredibles
Four Places I've Lived:
1. Medford, Oregon
2. Redmond, Oregon
3. Pendleton, Oregon
4. Ashland, Oregon
Four Places I'd Rather Live:
1. Antibes, France
2. Switzerland
3. East Coast (I'm sure we'll live in Ohio at some point...so it's more of an expectation...)
4. Italy
Four of My Favorite Foods:
1. sushi
2. okonomiyaki
3. pisaladiere
4. chocolate...if that counts as a food!
Four Books I've Read Recently:
1. Artemis Fowl
2. Artemis Fowl: The Arctic Incident
3. Artemis Fowl: The Eternity Code
4. Inkspell
Four Reasons I Don't Want to Go to School Today:
1. I'm sick
2. I would rather watch the Olympics.
3. I don't feel like walking in the cold...there's always the bus, though.
4. I'm afraid I'll fall asleep in class...
Four Reasons I Should Go to School Today:
1. I have a PDBIO exam next week.
2. I have D&C with Steve.
3. I have a research meeting at 3pm.
4. It's my last semester and it's silly to worry about my health at this point.
Four People I Know Won't Read This/Or Won't Continue the Trend:
1. Hayley (busy ferrying athletes around Torino)
2. English Muffin (home from England and doesn't seem to enjoy the online updates as much)
3. Michelle Kwan
4. Bode Miller
I hope this provided some great insight into the inner workings of my very tired mind!
No comments:
Post a Comment