8.05.2005
What I Really Do at Work
I bet you didn't know that I'm actually paid to clear the 4th floor of the MARB...clear the ghosts out, that is. Every morning at about 6:15, I strap on my handy Supersuction unit and attack the 4 rooms on the 4th floor. Unfortunately the unit has to be plugged in, so I can't chase any ghosts. I have to make sure the cord is long enough to reach all the corners...of the chalkboards! Okay, so I don't actually hunt ghosts. But, I do wear the Supersuction unit and clean the chalkboards...which blows chalk dust into the air...creating ghost-like clouds. And the 4th floor is actually haunted...the air ducts make a strange whistling sound. It's not creepy during sacrament meeting or classes, but it can be a little unnerving at 5am when the lights aren't turned on yet and you're all alone unlocking the doors. Only one more day of work! Man...now the Ghostbusters theme song is stuck in my head. It could be a long day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment