I think tonight is 1/2 off night or something. We might try to squeeze in a couple of hours before Gwen goes to bed. What was YOUR favorite must-see/must-do part?
They had everyone park on the grass outside the Ohio Historical Society. Yesterday was WAY cheap with AAA discount. The petting zoo was a big hit...and Kiffer really liked the cows. Gwen's too little to ride the slide...or I'd suggest that. It was FUN! Personally, I enjoyed the exhibits in the DiSalle building (crafty goodness). :)
3 comments:
that's hilarious. parking was tough, eh?
I think tonight is 1/2 off night or something. We might try to squeeze in a couple of hours before Gwen goes to bed. What was YOUR favorite must-see/must-do part?
They had everyone park on the grass outside the Ohio Historical Society. Yesterday was WAY cheap with AAA discount. The petting zoo was a big hit...and Kiffer really liked the cows. Gwen's too little to ride the slide...or I'd suggest that. It was FUN! Personally, I enjoyed the exhibits in the DiSalle building (crafty goodness). :)
Oh! Almost forgot...you need to see "The Toughest Sport on Wool"...lol. Not the same as the real thing, but pretty good as far as mutton bustin' goes.
Post a Comment