5.07.2009

We're Boring

...but busy. I really ought to post some photos or something! Anything! I'll see what I can come up with...maybe a video of Kiffer talking about the ghostlight? (from Cars)

2 comments:

Sara said...

I know the feeling :P Ghostlight talks would be cool :)

stacey said...

It is with great sorrow that I report to you that we fear Gerald was trapped and perhaps taxidermied by the campus pest control man. You see, someone was working on some cable repairs last fall and felt to inform me that an animal had chewed through the wiring. I didn't really care since we don't pay for the cable, but he was concerned about said animal. The next week I sat here and watched a pest control truck back into the grass out here. A man got out, was here for a while, had some traps in the bed of the truck, and I couldn't see what was going on. Jeff said I should have stopped him, Gerald was our friend and yours and Jacob's and Kiffer's, but I did nothing.

My deepest apologies.

Maybe you remember the film from yesteryear, All Groundhogs Go to Heaven? I hope it gives you peace.

I just read this to Jeff and he said, "You should be ashamed of yourself." I am, I am.