2 hours of entertaining/teaching 18 month-3 year olds (12 of them!) each Sunday...in the middle of lunch/naptime...in a teeny-tiny room...with several who are potty training. That's "doing our part". And it's exhausting. Just glad one of them is mine...makes it worth it!
5 comments:
that's hilarious. Way to magnify your calling. :)
12 is too many! They should split it up.
Working in the nursery has definitely been one of the most draining callings I've had. I loved it, but it was exhausting.
I was the senior nursery leader last year (we had 2 nurseries)...we had anywhere from 8-14 each week (just in senior!). This is easier...but I'm still tired each week! :)
So there are 22 here now and they aren't split currently. My hat goes off to those people in there. I do my part in primary these days (music leader) and it's fairly exciting. 10 new sunbeams in January...eek!
Post a Comment