1.01.2009

Happy New Year!

Today I am grateful for the experiences I had in 2008...happy to have "survived" and pleased to realize I've learned a lot more than I had anticipated. It was a GREAT year.

Especially happy to have made the Tally design team for January-March 2009. I am looking forward to working with a fabulous group of women from across the nation. Still grinning! ;)

Hoping 2009 will bring the same sorts of opportunities as 2008...but with a little less drama. Anxious to find out where Steve will be attending pharmacy school (and where we will be living). The list of things to learn/do/see/read this year is getting longer by the minute...will post my "master" list sometime this week.

How does your 2009 look?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm excited to find out where you'll be, too!

Unknown said...

Hey Sara!
I hope that you will get to accomplish lots of things on your to do list for 2009. :)

I should make a list too. I think I'll consider your "How does your 2009 look?" to be a blog prompt. Hope you don't mind ;)

Sara said...

Not at all, Sarah!

Tish said...

Hi Sara (my tally sis!),

Just checking out your blog and love it. Hope 2009 is a wonderful year for you!!

Tish (aka ArtGirl1)

The Bergmans said...

Sara,

Sounds like another exciting year ahead for you guys- Congrats on the Tally thing- I tried to link to it, but it didn't work.

Our little guy is coming any day now, and I wanted to thank you for the adorable hat- I've got it packed in my hospital bag and am anxious to use it soon!

Best,

Alexis

Unknown said...

great to see you've got a blog! Now I can keep posted on all the cute things Christopher is up to!

Sara said...

I feel like a bad friend--I haven't commented on your blog in FOREVER!!

I'm glad that 3008 was a good year for you. I hope that 2009 is just as great--if not better!

Keep us posted about where Steve decides to go to school (what? Texas? huh?? *wink*)

Sara said...

LOL--I just realized that I put "3008." Eh, you know what I mean!