Seems to be a SLOW year so far...at least as far as we are concerned.
Superman is back at school, but only 2 days a week. (And can't seem to find a job that will take him the other days.) All the applications are in...and he has one interview scheduled. Sigh. It's that silly waiting game again...don't you just LOVE the waiting room of life? Fun, isn't it?
Kiffer's really into trains, trucks, puzzles, and interpretive dance. Seriously. It's not your average toddler dancing...it's more like toddler modern and hip hop. Oh! And he ADORES robots. Did you know that all robots say "cheese"? You would if you'd seen that episode of The Backyardigans with Kiffer! It's cute...I'll have to get more video.
I am working hard to do new things each week...the first week I ran with Steve...twice! ;) Last week we visited a local flour mill. This week...? It's almost over and I need something new! I've been busy enough with Kiffer and my DT work. Hoping all this crazy exercising will start to pay off again...I'm at another plateau as far as weight loss goes...but I'm down 12 pounds. Yay!
If you have any suggestions for "new" things...leave them in the comments! I'd appreciate it.
1 comment:
congrats on the 12 lbs that is great! Keep up whatever you are doing it is working!
Post a Comment