My "to do" list is getting LONG! I'm posting it here in the hopes that it will motivate me to get some of it done...tonight. To be fair (to myself), I've been "helping" (as much as possible) with Steve's applications, trying to calm the beast (Kiffer is the KING of nonsensical tantrums.) and comforting Tiggy with her Mommy gone.
1. Finish all those baby hats on my list (I know a LOT of expecting women. That's a good thing!)
2. Edit and post the photos of Kiffer's birthday. Hope to salvage a few...the light was AWFUL.
3. Get Susan's challenge done for Tally...which means I get to write a Christmas wish list for the first time in several years. Should be fun.
4. Clean the kitchen...that includes all the cups that Kiffer suddenly "needs" to have...one sip from each.
5. Finish collecting addresses for Christmas cards...there are a few of you who have failed to e-mail me back...I'm trying not to be offended. (Then again, you all read this and NEVER comment. Again, not offended.)
6. Cook dinner for real. This means we went out last night, had frozen pizza the night before, and made spaghetti (the easy way) tonight.
7. Take a large load of packages and cards to the post office.
8. Fold the laundry that I did over the weekend.
9. Finish going through the clothes Kiffer has outgrown. There are way too many.
10. Get some serious scrapping done so my Christmas album will be ready to go.
11. Finish the gifts for the grandparents. We're making most of our gifts this year.
12. Find and rent an available copy of Prince Caspian. I've waited since June to see it again.
There are MANY more little things to do, but these are the ones I thought about the most today. I'm off to the dishes before NCIS...and then I'll be folding laundry.
*Kiffer had his check up yesterday and is 36 inches tall (!!!) and only 27 lbs. I could have sworn he was heavier. Seriously, he eats like a horse. He certainly doesn't have my genes!
2 comments:
What is is about the month of December that equals huge long to-do lists? Ah, tis the season, I suppose. Good luck getting it all done -- and make sure you pencil in time to relax and enjoy the holidays! :)
That's awesome that Christopher is growing so well. Poor Joshua they were the same size when you left. He is 34 inches tall and only weighed in at 21 lbs. 9 ounces (which won us a trip to the lab to get blood work done- all came back normal of course) Hope you get your to do list done.
Post a Comment