12.13.2008

Catching Up (long post with many photos)















Phew. It's been a BUSY few weeks! Here are the highlights:
1. Steve finished classes and finals for the term.
2. Christopher and I walked downtown Ashland (while Steve took a final)...fed some ducks, did some shopping, and explored Lithia Park (first time for me in at least 6 years).
3. Mom and Dad are in Hawaii...maybe not a highlight for us as we're still in Oregon...but we're jealous! ;)
4. It snowed this morning!!! Weird, huh? I don't remember it ever doing that here in December...usually not in the valley until March or even April
5. Craft and ornament exchanges. Fun to see grown women so giddy over white elephant type games. Ended up with a seriously sweet Santa ornament.
6. Having ALL (but one) pharmacy school applications done and in! Congrats, Steve!
What I managed to get done: Christmas cards are mailed, all but two packages have been mailed, I've read two of my many library books, we finished our shopping, I am finishing the last baby hat (until the rest of you tell me what you're having!), and we have practiced passing the pigs enough to potentially beat my brother over break. (As silly as Pass the Pigs may be, it's addictive.)

*Catching up on my photo posting. Photos: opening birthday presents, dancing with Curious George (hence the blurry photo), driving the truck (he was scared if it came toward him, but got over it), grasshopper pie, at the doctor's office (this is for Aunt Katelyn- You see what you've done? He knows about reflexes now!) stockings are for wearing, feeding ducks at Lithia Park, enjoying the dusting of snow this morning.

2 comments:

Mardi said...

Wow he is getting so big and what a cutie pie. Thanks for sharing the pictures!

Nic said...

gorgeous photos - he is adorable!