I finally found the motivation to get this turkey headband done. We started them last year in craft group and I left all the pieces in a bag until this week. I guess sometimes being sick is a good thing...you can get a LOT done!
I did a fair amount of knitting and reading as well. If you haven't read The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society, maybe you should head to the library tonight. Seriously. Don't you love books written in correspondence style?
All the hats we knit are packaged up to send to new babies, but I'm hoping to finish a green and white striped hat for Christopher tonight. That's the plan anyway...we'll see how that goes.
2 comments:
totally adorable! I hope you guys are feeling better. How are things going for you? I hope after all the brew-haha at UM, you have found peace and everything is going good for you. I am doing a crop at my house over the holidays; you will be sorely missed!!
Oh...I wanna be in A2 with you and CROP! Although, being at home is good, too. :)
Post a Comment