Our little frog had quite a lot of fun at the ward Trick-or-Treat. He didn't want to leave and then got mad when we tried to get him to take a bath and leave his candy with us. Smart kid! And now we have to give him raisins and call them "candy" so he won't beg for chocolate all day.
*Had to get a photo while we were all in orange!
3 comments:
WOW, you made his costume? It's amazing!! Wonderful family photo!
k, question..."Hoopes family"
when i clicked on that link b/c i thought it might be the Hoopes that I know, and there was a link to the "Asay family" which is Lisa's brother, and also to "Kevin and Tess", which is the Hoopes family I know (I'm assuming Kevin is MR. Hoopes' brother...same last name)
Isn't it so strange how small this world is!?
cute frog boy you have ps. :)
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun- I'm so glad that the little kidlets are finally able to understand some part of a holiday! Caitlin still asks if we can go trick or treating...not for another year kiddo!
Take care!
Post a Comment