6.23.2008

Feeling Funny



I mentioned to a friend last night that I "feel funny". Naturally, she wanted to know when I was due. Yeah right! (I'm NOT pregnant, by the way.)

It would seem this summer will be a strange sort of experience for us. We have no big plans. We've already moved. Last night we said goodbye to our bishop and his wife (they are retiring and moving home). Many of our friends are on vacation or will be soon. The weather is neither hot nor stormy...just in between.

Things just feel funny...and I can't figure out why! It's weird to have a summer where we stay put the whole time and have no major plans. Don't misunderstand, we have PLENTY to do!

What I've done with my time: I've read 4 books since Friday. Seriously. I've replaced a great deal of music on the computer. I've organized my photos. Today I did the monthly post office run. Maybe I can get the floors done this afternoon...

*While Mom was here we did some gardening (looks LOVELY!) and started a few other projects. Thanks, Mom! By the way, the sewing machine is still out and I'm feeling the need to make something...

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I can relate to that funny feeling. It's a frustrating feeling because it feels so unsettled. I hope things find direction for you soon!