5.08.2008

Tagged

Not a huge fan of tags...but Sara tagged me and since we're French buddies...I feel I must!

A- Attached or Single: attached for eternity

B- Best Friend: Steve (of course!) and Christopher (as we spend all day together)

C-Cake or Pie: lemon cake

D- Day of Choice: Saturday: Steve's home and Christopher is so much easier on Saturday

E- Essential Item: notebook

F- Favorite Color: pink or orange...can't decide!

G- Gummy bears or worms: bears or sour worms

H- Hometown: um...Oregon in general

I- Indulgence: chocolate pudding

J- January or July: July, of course!

K-Kids: Christopher :)

L- Life is incomplete without: prayer

M- Marriage Date: December 28

N- Number of Siblings: 1 sister and 1 brother

O- Oranges or Apples: apples (Pink Ladies)

P- Phobias or Fears: driving in the dark alone

Q- Quote: "Teaching is the best way to learn."

R- Ring Size: 6

S- Season: Fall

T- Tag 3 Friends: anyone who wants to!

U-Unknown Fact About Me: I'm not a good cook...despite what I've been told. Seriously.

V- Very Favorite Store: Target or Borders

W- Worst Habit: procrastination

X- X-ray or Ultra sound: ultra sound...you can see some pretty cool stuff this way

Y- Your Favorite Food: sushi

Z- Zodiac: Cancer...hate that it's also a disease

2 comments:

Sara said...

Aww, well thanks for doing it for me anyways :)

Stapletons said...

I want to hear about your wedding sometime Sara - I haven't heard your dating, engagement, wedding story yet.:)
-KT