Yesterday we went out to Randazzo's to pick up some delicious (and cheap!) fruits and veggies. Christopher enjoyed helping Daddy put them all in bags. We now have massive amounts of lemons, limes, potatoes, tomatoes, peppers, green onions, cilantro, lettuce, apples, apricots, and some lovely pink hydrangeas. A fabulous way to spend a Saturday morning.
*I've been called to work in the nursery...hoping I'll be in the senior nursery as Christopher officially goes to nursery next week. (Not that I don't love my child!)
*I've been called to work in the nursery...hoping I'll be in the senior nursery as Christopher officially goes to nursery next week. (Not that I don't love my child!)
1 comment:
I love love LOVE our produce market. Ours is a lot smaller than yours appears to be, but it's also dirt cheap. And that I love.
Also, have fun in nursery! Blake and I are the nursery leaders in our ward. I hope, though, that I'm released by December because I also don't want to be in there once Garrett is old enough to "officially" be there. He'll need some "away from mom" time.
Post a Comment