Today we had two pieces of good news and one not-so good.
Good news first! (1)We will be moving next month (still waiting on the date) and got the apartment we wanted. (2)Steve has figured out how to get into the lab he wants!
"Bad" news: I didn't get the job.
I thought I'd be more upset about that last one. Not yet. Maybe tomorrow. Definitely tomorrow.
Good thing I'm watching another little boy all day...he and Christopher will certainly keep me busy. Plus, this means Katelyn can come visit this summer as I have no travel dates to get in the way! Yay for Aunt Katelyn!!!
Oh! On another good note: this Friday my final assignment for Montessori certification is due...and then I'm done. :) Unless I decide to do it all again for different grade levels.
Random thoughts: Every pregnant woman in our ward is having a boy. The trees are blooming. I really like it when Steve takes Christopher to the library so I can have some quiet...he's been screaming a lot. Our dishwasher comes on Saturday. I need to get some apple boxes and start packing. And while I'm at it I think I'll start throwing things away/recycling/donating...maybe I'll start tonight!
4 comments:
I'm assuming this apartment move is a move up. If so, congrats! That's exciting! Have fun with the packing! (What a perfect excuse to spring clean!)
Good luck moving. (I hate moving!) By the way, we got jealous of your grill and we're totally looking into getting one of those little table-top grills. What a great idea!
Steve got that grill for Father's Day last year...less than $20 at Walmart. ;)
Woohoo! New apartment :) It's always a thrill (or at least a roller coaster ride).
I didn't know you were looking for a job...I'm sorry you didn't get it. They don't know what they're missing!
Post a Comment