Last weekend we spent some time with family in Ohio. Naturally all our photos are of Christopher...but he's cute, right? He loved the bunny cake and cried when we took it away (Babies don't need that much sugar, no matter how much they want it!). Somehow Michael escaped the photo sessions...
I know! Something happened in the last couple weeks...I swear he's grown at least an inch. Really. He can climb onto anything and reach into the top drawers in the kitchen!
Hi Sara, Thanks for visiting my blog! While you did not win the first of my many Rak’s, I still want to send you something! No pressure. Just need your snail mail addy and birthdate!
4 comments:
Wow he's really getting big!
I know! Something happened in the last couple weeks...I swear he's grown at least an inch. Really. He can climb onto anything and reach into the top drawers in the kitchen!
Seeing kids grow up is really cute, but then they can get into more trouble. Christopher really looks like a little boy rather than a baby.
Hi Sara,
Thanks for visiting my blog! While you did not win the first of my many Rak’s, I still want to send you something! No pressure. Just need your snail mail addy and birthdate!
Thanks~
Michelle Cummings
Altered-art@hotmail.com
Post a Comment