On Monday the high was around 90 degrees. This morning (at 8am) it is only 47 degrees! We are finally beginning to experience some real fall weather. Christopher even had to wear a hat yesterday when we checked the mail.
We suddenly got fall this week, too. It was all hot and miserably muggy until a storm blew in Monday night, bringing autumn with it. And now we're lucky if we reach 60 degrees as our high (as opposed to, oh, 85-90). I love it, though. It's high time fall arrived!
so strange- usually October in Oregon is the best!!! But- this year we've had storm after storm offf the Pacific- more like November . However, the leaves on the trees are beautiful and we are supposed to have Indian summer starting on saturday....
Got those bulbs planted? ( I need to do that myself)
5 comments:
We suddenly got fall this week, too. It was all hot and miserably muggy until a storm blew in Monday night, bringing autumn with it. And now we're lucky if we reach 60 degrees as our high (as opposed to, oh, 85-90). I love it, though. It's high time fall arrived!
I know!!! I've felt like part of fall was stolen away from me. October is not supposed to be warm.
so strange- usually October in Oregon is the best!!! But- this year we've had storm after storm offf the Pacific- more like November . However, the leaves on the trees are beautiful and we are supposed to have Indian summer starting on saturday....
Got those bulbs planted? ( I need to do that myself)
Yup. The bulbs are planted. :)
I'm so jealous! Wish we had fall weather! That baby is such a cutie!
Post a Comment