6.30.2007

Northwood V-our new complex


Guest blogger: Christopher

This is a picture of my favorite thing to do in Ann Arbor. I love the swings outside our apartment! Sometimes we swing after my bedtime bath...and sometimes we swing while we wait for Mommy to come home. There's even a "baby" swing that I can swing in all by myself! Tomorrow I want to show you photos of my "big boy" room. It's so great!

Note from "Mommy": Katelyn, you wanted photos of Ann Arbor. Well, there are a TON of trees here...way too many...so you can't really see much more than a block down the road. I'll try to get some photos of our apartment at least! Other than that I'll have to take photos of campus buildings or parks...with trees...or maybe the trees across the street...or maybe a groundhog? Oh! That reminds me, we have a baby bunny that hops through our "yard". He's very tiny. And there are fireflies! And did I mention the groundhogs we see nearly everyday on our morning walk? They're SO FAT!!! (Our theory is that the local children feed them their lunch leftovers...)
Anyway, we love it here. Hope everyone can come visit sometime!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well,Kiffer, you are a lucky little boy! Katelyn misses you....So do other people1

Anonymous said...

great legs!!!