2.06.2007

Screaming Baby

It's 6:30am...and Christopher is finally quiet...although not sleeping. He hadn't had any screaming fits all week!!! His shots on Thursday weren't even that bad...just a little fussing and squirming, but no screaming. Not real sure what's wrong...he doesn't seem to be in pain...and when I do manage to get him to sleep he doesn't stay asleep very long...and he refuses to breastfeed on my right side (he's never done that before)...lots of screaming and thrashing. At this rate I'm going to spend the day a little lopsided. But, I'm determined to "win this battle".

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Good luck! We babysat a screaming baby last night. After trying everything we could think of, all we could do was let her wear herself out and fall asleep. But, hoo boy...as tiny as they are, they sure have strong lungs!

Thirdmango said...

Ha Ha, Good luck with this one. That must really be a different world. :)