9.01.2006
Back to School
This week is Freshman Orientation and the week during which most BYU students return to Provo...along with their parents. The traffic is crazy! But, that's to be expected. Ordinarily we would avoid having to drive anywhere...but both my little sister and brother and Steve's little sister and brother arrived this week. My parents aren't leaving until later today and Steve's dad is here for the weekend. As far as I know they (the siblings) are all moved in to their respective apartments and dorms...but there seem to be a bazillion errands to run and last minute things to straighten out. Neither of us remember it being so insane when we came to BYU. At least I'm not having to deal with my own book-buying or schedule-rearranging...or feelings of aprehension aimed at new roommates.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I don't know... I saw you giving apprehensious dirty looks to Steve...
The students started arriving here a few weeks ago. Things had been so nice and quiet while they were gone this summer, I'd almost forgotten the massive amounts of drunken road rage they bring with them to this otherwise pleasant little town.
Post a Comment