9.13.2006

Are you part disaster?

Okay. I honestly had to think about that one a little. I went to the hospital today to register for those vital prenatal classes the clinic believes we need. As I walked in the door from visitor parking, a large male nurse (whose first language is obviously not English) held up a sign and asked if I was part disaster. I had a rough morning, so I wasn't paying too much attention. My first thought: Of course! Aren't we all? And then I realized there was probably a drill or something going on. So, I said I wasn't part disaster and promptly walked into the building to hear at least 6 announcements over the intercom letting us all know that the disaster drill was "all clear". I'm going to assume this meant that everything went smoothly. Good to know they're prepared...at least for a fake disaster. So, are you part disaster...or is it just me?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hehe...that's pretty funny. :)