5.02.2006

May 2006, Week One

I've been asked a lot lately what my plans are now that I've "graduated". I must admit I have no real plans...at least not anything that can be considered terribly productive (which really means a job or classes, etc). This week I plan to catch up on all that cleaning I failed to do between the morning sickness and finals. (While the morning sickness is gone...it's been fully replaced by evening/night sickness. Ugh.) When I have completed the Spring cleaning of the apartment, I will actually begin to study for that last medical terminology exam. At some point today/tomorrow I need to plan something for Steve's birthday. We're planning to go camping this weekend, but I fully intend to do something more birthday-ish. Sometime in between all that cleaning, studying, and planning, I will sit down to read Pride and Prejudice for the Relief Society book group. Well, it's a nice idea anyway. Oh, and I need to visit the health center to get my lab work done. Sounds pretty productive to me!

No comments: