3.06.2006

Time Travel

Do you ever wish you could travel back in time and change a silly/stupid mistake? Like something you said that caused heartache or is currently coming back to haunt you?

It would seem today is the day all that drama from Sophomore year returns...ugh. I saw someone in the Provo Library today that I haven't seen in 3 years. I sort of just tried to look very invisible while standing in line to check some books out. Fortunately, he didn't notice. Unfortunately, he's back in Provo...as evidenced by his working in the library. Wow. I'm sure it won't cause much drama...but just knowing he's there makes me want to take Steve with me every time! I'm not sure why...we never dated or anything, it just feels awkward. I suppose it has a little to do with the fact that both he and his then-roommate decided one evening to confess their feelings for me...one right after the other! There's a lot that happened that Fall semester I'd love to see erased. One good thing...it did make me laugh to remember that his roommates named a plant after him. :)

In other news...I'm not the only one from Sophomore year experiencing a little anxiety over things from that fateful semester.

1 comment:

Thirdmango said...

You know, all this anziety stuff is really pissing me off. No wonder i'm moving out of Provo for the summer. I've gotta get away from all of this stuff.