He can stand...with the help of the couch or our hands...but he still doesn't want to crawl! He may walk and never crawl at this rate...silly kid.
No teeth after all that...false alarm! I'm okay with that. I actually cried when Christopher got his first tooth (hormones!)...I was so upset that his smile was "ruined"!
This month was spent indoors for the most part. He loves the library, taking a ride in the stroller (long walks to the park/library), "reading" his books, chewing on paper, "talking", swinging at the park, sledding, and watching his brother. He loves to splash in the tub, but it's more fun with a brother!
He loves Puffs, sweet potatoes, blueberries with applesauce, bananas, and pears. Green beans are tolerated and peas are disgusting!
P.S. He's adorable in his cloth diapers...and the hippopotamus jammies (they have a hippo on the backside). We call him "Hippopoto-patootie". ;)
4 comments:
oh that baby boy is sooooooo cutie patootie!
thanks, congrats to you as well!
Whew, I'm glad I'm not the only one who was a bit sad when their LO got their first tooth!
I love his little outfit in this picture.
Hey Sara, you can get that striped fabric I used at Sew to Speak in Clintonville, or I literally have 4 yards of it if you want some. ;)
Post a Comment