1.21.2011

7 months




I like water play at COSI and chewing on books. I also like to shriek and coo...and say "mmmba" when eating green beans. It's funny when my green beans spray everywhere!

I'm not too motivated to crawl...but I can spin in a circle on my back and roll over. I'd rather sit and watch my brother. He's the most hysterical thing I've ever seen.

I like to play peek-a-boo with Mommy and Daddy. It always surprises me!

I'm getting my first tooth. And that makes me a little more cranky and tired than usual. Mommy likes my extra naps!

5 comments:

Kim said...

So cute! Can't believe he's so big!

Whitehead Family Fun said...

He looks a lot like Christopher. Hope all is well. How much longer does Steve have?

Sara said...

Samantha, he'll be done in May of 2013. And then a one-two year residency...who knows where! I heard Jared will be done soon! YAY!!!

Sara said...

Nope! Nope! Nope! He is NOT that big yet! I refuse to believe it. ;)

He's so cute...especially the last picture: what a spunk! Enjoy the extra naps.

Emily said...

Hey I recognize COSI! You must be a Columbus person too! :) I would love to see your matching robot shirts for your boys when you're done - send a picture my way!

theboytrifecta@gmail.com