What a sweetheart! Congratulations, Sara! You guys have a beautiful family (and give your little one a snuggle from me). :)
I love the pictures of Christopher with baby Garrett! Congratulations on another sweet addition to your family! :)
Congratulations! He's a cutie. And I'm still a fan of the name. :)
Congrats he is adorable and so tiny. Amazing how fast they grow. Christopher will love being a big brother.
Congrats Sara! he is adorable love the picture Christopher laughing holding him! hope you are doing well and gettting some sleep!
aww congrats to the whole family Sara! Love the photo of both boys together.
He is SO precious. I just want to smooch his little face!
Oh Sara he is just precious. Beautiful family you have!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
What a sweetheart! Congratulations, Sara! You guys have a beautiful family (and give your little one a snuggle from me). :)
I love the pictures of Christopher with baby Garrett! Congratulations on another sweet addition to your family! :)
Congratulations! He's a cutie. And I'm still a fan of the name. :)
Congrats he is adorable and so tiny. Amazing how fast they grow. Christopher will love being a big brother.
Congrats Sara! he is adorable love the picture Christopher laughing holding him! hope you are doing well and gettting some sleep!
aww congrats to the whole family Sara! Love the photo of both boys together.
He is SO precious. I just want to smooch his little face!
Oh Sara he is just precious. Beautiful family you have!
Post a Comment