



Saturday morning we took Kiffer to pick some apples (canning applesauce this week). I'm not sure if he enjoyed picking them, but he did enjoy taste-testing quite a few! Wish we'd been able to do this at Great-Grandma and Great-Grandpa's house this year. (We miss you!)
Punkins weren't too great (and terribly expensive)...but he enjoyed sitting on the biggest ones he could find and running through the patch.
It's finally FALL!
2 comments:
I can't believe how big your Kiffer is looking! So grown up!
Also, isn't fall the best?
We are loving fall here - we'll be sure to enjoy everything for you since you miss it. :) C looks great sitting on his punkin. When I was little I called them "punkpins"...Jacob is learning to distinguish between pumpkins and Jack-o'lanterns and says "puh-pih" (or so) and Jack! Great fun. How did the applesauce turn out? Jeff has been picking apples up at NW IV and so we have a nice stash in the freezer and a couple canned quarts.
Post a Comment