9.24.2009

Plans

I had fun plans for the day. They were GREAT plans. Woke up more sick than when I went to bed. Guess it's my turn to have whatever the boys had the last two weeks. Ugh.

Still have to bake cupcakes and cookies for enrichment tonight. And Kiffer has Parachute Play and Tumble class in a couple hours.

My most ambitious plan was to clean the house. Not happening today! Oh, and make a video of Kiffer. He's becoming such a ham! And he speaks SO well now...maybe tomorrow.

I think it's going to take more than a week to get use to having Daddy gone most of the day. Everyday. Man, we're so spoiled after our 4 month summer!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

sorry you don't feel well today, Sara. Need anything?

Sara said...

Better this morning, thanks!

Kate said...

when you say ham. does that means he's getting chubby?

Sara said...

No! He'll NEVER be chubby...he's like a string bean! He has Dad's sense of humor already...it's scary!

Sara said...

Geez! I can't believe how old he is! I'm sorry that you're not feeling well...hopefully the cupcakes turn out good at least!