A friend of ours posted this on her blog and I have gladly decided to play along. How about spreading some creative sunshine?
Edited from Stacey's blog:
The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
I make no guarantees that you will like what I make for you!
What I create will be just for you.
It'll be done before we move. (end of June)
The catch is that you must re-post this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog. The first 5 people to post this same information on their blog and leave a comment telling me they did will win a lovely homemade gift by me! Have fun with this!
8 comments:
great idea. I'll post it on my blog now. :o)
www.scrappyerin.blogspot.com
How fun! I just started in blogger land, but am loving it...I posted today:
http://amycatalogna.wordpress.com
I'm in, but with slight modification. You can just make and give it to me AFTER you're all settled in here! I'm so stoked for you to come!
Did I mention that there is a knitting group in our ward? I'm not in it since I don't knit, but Ellen is already excited to have you join! She asked about you when she saw Gwen's hat that you made!
Elisa, which ward are you in? We'd love to make sure we can attend yours! (ie. ward boundaries)
I'll have to make your piece of sunshine extra special since I'll have more time...hmm...the wheels are turning!
me me pick me!!! love you!
That's 5! If you want to go ahead and do this on your own blog...feel free! If you're sad because you missed out on a wonderful gift from me (said in a humble voice)...maybe a swap of talents could be worked out? I'd love to collect some art from you all!
Aww, bummer :( I missed it! Oh, well.
And I don't think you'd want to trade for anything I would scrapbook. LOL, you'd just get a piece of spiffy paper with some stickers on it :P
Sara, I'm working on something for your new baby anyway... ;)
Post a Comment