2.19.2009

Answers to Questions

Having received many comments/e-mails FULL of questions...here are the answers:

1. Where are you going? Do you know yet? No, we don't know where we are moving YET. ;) Hoping to hear from Ohio (yay or nay) soon. Headed to Oregon State later today for Superman's interview tomorrow...we'll be there less than 24 hours! It's that quick.

2. How many more interviews and where? Superman still has 3 interviews to go...Oregon State, Washington State, U of U. His U of Minn application is in...so we're waiting on a potential interview there.

3. How is Kiffer's speech coming? He TALKS all the time. So no more worries about that. He has quite the sense of humor (and entitlement...because he's 2).

4. When are you having another baby? Someday. Clearly now is not the best time! Ask us again in a few months/a year.

5. Are you on some crazy diet? I'm not on any weird diet...those 14 pounds totally just fell right off! Kidding...I worked HARD. Eat right (most of the time) and exercise...that's it. Still have many more to go...

6. How come we don't hear more about your crafting? I separate my crafting life from my real life. It spares those that don't craft from having to read about/see all my work. If you REALLY want to know more...see my other blog. Just don't spend too much time making fun of me. It's my obsession and I completely own up to it!

It's OKAY to post comments here! You don't have to e-mail me if you want to say something...I doubt anyone other than close friends and family read this. So comment all you want! (or not...that's okay, too)

Again, sorry about the lack of info. Life is a little busy and overwhelming at the moment! And those photos I promised are coming tomorrow night...after this little detour to Oregon State.

Love you all! And I don't really mind all the e-mails...I feel loved. Just thought if there were that many people curious about our lives...I'd share the answers here.

*ETA: Superman got a "YES" from Ohio State! So, we've got at least one option. :)

5 comments:

Minda said...

U of Minn, U of Minn, U of Minn!

Sorry, but how amazingly cool for ME would that be! And Lisa! And me!

Sara said...

I know! We shall see! I'm certainly not opposed to living closer to you three (and Ben). :)

TracyP said...

WOW!! So many to choose from:) I guess that's better than none right? Good Luck and hopefully you will know the state of your future soon:0
((HUGS))

Lindsay said...

Congrats on the Ohio State option! It's nice to know you have at least one place to go, right? :)

Barb: said...

It was fun to read the update. We're in Minnesota now, did you know? If we're still here when he gets an interview, let me know and we can get together!