9.08.2008

Heading West

We're headed out to Oregon for the year! Most of you know this...but I thought since I had several e-mails with questions I'd better post an "official" answer. We will be living in the town I went to high school in for the year while Superman takes some courses he needs in order to apply to Pharmacy school for next year.

I am sure the year will be filled with Grandma and Baby photo shoots as well as a trip or two to the beautiful coast...and also a visit (or more!) to see my own Grandparents. We plan to take advantage of everything the lovely state of Oregon has to offer.

We are VERY sad to be leaving A2 so soon, but it is simply time to move on. Goodbye U of M, big blue bus, community playgrounds, Morning Out at various A2 parks, ducks and geese at Gallup Park, AADL (best library system EVER!), and AAU ward. We will certainly miss you!

2 comments:

Whitehead Family Fun said...

Sorry I didn't get to say an official good-bye. Joshua wandered over to your house the other day looking for Christopher. So sad :( How was the drive? Are you all settled in? Hope all went well.

Masha Ellsworth said...

Hey, Sara! I just remembered that you have a blog today, and just read that you will be on the West Coast. It's so great! Let me know if you are ever in the Bay area, it would be so nice to see you!