Okay, I may not be the best photographer...ever. BUT, this month I haven't even managed to take many bad photos...because I've only taken 3 photos total. Really. I didn't take a single photo in August until the 19th. Sad, huh?
Guess I need to start doing more than a morning walk, some playtime in the basement, laundry, and cooking. Not many fun photo moments these days. Hoping September will be better and more exciting. Summer is ending and we're BORED.
*Photo from yesterday's boredom busting pool time. ;)
Guess I need to start doing more than a morning walk, some playtime in the basement, laundry, and cooking. Not many fun photo moments these days. Hoping September will be better and more exciting. Summer is ending and we're BORED.
*Photo from yesterday's boredom busting pool time. ;)
1 comment:
I still really like those crabby little swim trunks. :-)
Post a Comment