The upside to teething is that Christopher is a bit more clingy than usual. Lately he wants to sit between my feet and "talk". Right now that's my favorite reason to be a mom...good cuddles!
That's precious. I definitely live for those moments.
Also, I know I've never actually met you, but you were totally in my dream last night. After you left that comment on my blog about knowing Emily and Adam, I dreamt that all of us were taking a red-carpet tour of Provo. And we had to do it fast because we were all moving away. Oh, and you were also a professional bike rider. We're talking Tour de France. It was pretty awesome. Weird...but awesome. :)
2 comments:
That's precious. I definitely live for those moments.
Also, I know I've never actually met you, but you were totally in my dream last night. After you left that comment on my blog about knowing Emily and Adam, I dreamt that all of us were taking a red-carpet tour of Provo. And we had to do it fast because we were all moving away. Oh, and you were also a professional bike rider. We're talking Tour de France. It was pretty awesome. Weird...but awesome. :)
Wow! That's a CRAZY dream! I love it. I may have to write about that...
Post a Comment