Hi Sara! It is Beth from itty bitty scrap shack! What a GREAT blog, your son is so CUTE! Yeah his own seat on the airplane, AND he got to turn his car seat around! Such BIG days! :) I never would have guessed Sara as your first name, I figures Suzy or Susan from your user name! That will teach me to THINK I know things! LOL!!! Have a GREAT day! See ya at the IBSS!! (much faster to write that way!) Beth
1 comment:
Hi Sara!
It is Beth from itty bitty scrap shack! What a GREAT blog, your son is so CUTE! Yeah his own seat on the airplane, AND he got to turn his car seat around! Such BIG days! :)
I never would have guessed Sara as your first name, I figures Suzy or Susan from your user name! That will teach me to THINK I know things! LOL!!!
Have a GREAT day!
See ya at the IBSS!! (much faster to write that way!)
Beth
Post a Comment