look at that fat, bald cute little boy!!!!!!!!!
what a total cutie!! soo soo cute!
Now if that doesn't make you happy on a Monday morning, I don't know what will. :)
I think you need to post an identical picture of your dad smiling like that and put them side by side. :-)
Hmm...guess I'll have to find a photo of Dad smiling...it could be pretty funny. :)
Christopher, Great-grandma S. loves that big beautiful smile -- Great-grandpa J will be just as enthralled!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
look at that fat, bald cute little boy!!!!!!!!!
what a total cutie!! soo soo cute!
Now if that doesn't make you happy on a Monday morning, I don't know what will. :)
I think you need to post an identical picture of your dad smiling like that and put them side by side. :-)
Hmm...guess I'll have to find a photo of Dad smiling...it could be pretty funny. :)
Christopher, Great-grandma S. loves that big beautiful smile -- Great-grandpa J will be just as enthralled!
Post a Comment