We made it home...and it was a LONG day. Too many flights and way too many hours spent trying to sleep. We went to bed the night before at 1am and got up at 4:15am. Not the best way to start a day of travel, but certainly the most common. At least for us. My ankles were HUGE by the time we got home. It was gross...but the 10 hours of sleep we got last night fixed the problem.
I went to see Dr. Dayton this morning. Mom and baby are doing well. I gained more weight than I thought I had...but Dr. Dayton is pleased because I hadn't gained much during the previous 12 weeks. Baby didn't like the cold gel and instrument on my belly...it amused the Dr. when he kicked at it. Guess Katelyn was right, all cold things are felt through the belly!
I'm spending the day cleaning out the closet and some boxes. We have way too much stuff! There has to be space for the baby...and I figured if I have the energy and motivation to get some things done now, I should probably do it.
The mail held some great surprises. Congrats to Mandy and James on the upcoming wedding. And congrats to Heather and Ammon who finally had their babyl! Welcome to the world, Emmalyn!
No comments:
Post a Comment