4.06.2006

Complaints

1. It's snowing...again. Yuck. I'm sick of being cold!
2. It was warm long enough for the pollen count to rise...meaning I can't breathe...and can't take anything for it!
3. Everything I eat between waking and 4pm (and then again after 8pm) just comes back up.
4. I feel puffy.
5. I have two tests in the next 24 hours...guess I'll have to take a bucket to the Testing Center...ugh.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you asked for any medication yet? They have several safe options that might make things a little easier. I'm feeling for ya!

Sara said...

If I can get through finals I'll be fine! (At least that's what I tell myself.)

Nothing my mom, the neonatal nurse, has suggested seems to stay down...even ice! I hope you feel better soon...it's been a lot longer for you than for me!

Anonymous said...

I think I'm coming out of it. Finally at 15 weeks. I'll tell you some things that worked for me. I know it really just depends so don't feel bad for not using any of them
Ginger Ale
Sprite
Apple juice mixed with sprite
Flat coke
Ramen noodles
Baked potatoes
Rice
Potato chips
Grilled cheese sometimes
Crackers
Fruit: plums, grapes, nectarines, bananas

Make sure you keep something down. We don't want you in the hospital.

I wish you luck from the other end of it.